Thursday, 16 March 2017

41. Handmade or Die cut Flowers



Good morning and welcome to all our craft loving friends.

To find out the Top 3 of our last challenge please scroll down to the post below.

My name is Jenny, and I am hosting the challenge for this fortnight, and as it's coming up to Mother's Day at the end of this month  I would like to see Handmade or Die Cut Flowers on you entries please.
So here are the wonderful creations my team friends have created.




Jan S 


Jackie
Buttonhole made with Cape Daisy dies by Creative Expressions




Jenny


Here is a box I decorated with a Rose I made.


Jessie




Sue B
On a Break


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)
Using Cheery Lynn Roses die


3 entries only please.
Challenge ends  6pm BST 29th March
Have Fun.


1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Super collection of cards Ladies of Team B. Certainly plenty of inspiration. Zx